One of my favorite longtime blog friends is the lovely Shannon. She recently went old-school and posted an actual meme on her blog. She tagged me with it and, feeling nostalgic for the old days of community, comments and blogrolls, I am going to do it. It’s a simple one, really.
1. Favorite number: Seven. I have loved the way the word sounds since seeing the episode of “Seinfeld” where some steals the name from George. Say it to yourself a few times and see if it doesn’t start to sound like a name.
2. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Cherry Coke (fully sugared).
3. Favorite animal: A baby one.
4. Facebook or Twitter?: Depends on the day.
5. My passion: Writing. No, photography. Or maybe Colin Farrell. Can’t decide.
6. Favorite day of the week: I like Fridays because they are full of promise for the weekend.
7. Favorite flower: Calla Lilies
Now I’m supposed to tag 10 people to do this by giving them the award. Do 10 people even read this blog? Anyway, I give this award to all of the readers who have stuck with me through one or more blog changes. You bring the sunshine into my life. Feel free to tag yourself and do this if you wish.